|Distancia al centro||8,9 km|
|Valoración de la ubicación||9,6|
|Aeropuerto más cercano||Palma de Mallorca|
|Distancia al aeropuerto||2,7 km|
valoración de viajeros
época del año
Tipo de viajero
Ver opiniones que mencionan
No clothes cupboard and needs coffee/teasmaid
Vamos cada dos meses, estamos muy contentas. Tanto con el personal, como las instalaciones, con todo
No suele haber nada que no nos guste. Esta última vez, estuvimos un tiempo sin agua. Es algo que puede pasar. Pero nada más que criticar
The hotel is near the central street, close to bus stops and supermarkets. Food was amazing at all times!
The staff doesn’t seem to know much English and most of them kept talking to us in german, all the signs and information in the hotel was in german, nothing in spanish, english or russian. The room wasn’t cleaned properly on a daily basis, meaning we only had the towels changed and floor in bathroom mopped, change of bins and stocked on toilet paper. For the 4 night stay, we were given only once on the first day shower gel, shampoo and soap, bathroom itself wasn’t cleaned at all, we even had hair which was there from before us and was not cleaned even during our full stay.
1. The staff of the hotel will open your suitcase and will copy everything you have there. Small amount of money can be missing. You can not ask the reception who has done it, despite the fact that all doors in the room were closed. You can ask only the manager about this, but the manager is not in the country?!? You can contact the manager after 1 week not before. 2. The staff from the restaurant wants to charge you 2 times for the same breakfast. 3. Some bathroom doors can not be closed, but those which can be closed can not be opened after you have closed them. The door suddenly do not function properly. If you are lucky to be outside you can contact the reception for another room, otherwise you stay in the toilet until the maiden come to clean the room next day. The reception gave me another room because of such problem and I had to move at midnight. 4. Not every balcony door in this hotel can be closed, which means the neighbours can visit your room using the balcony when you are not there. 5. Not every TV has remote control. You have to ask the reception for remote control. They will send a technician in your room to give you remote control when you are not there. The first remote control you receive is of course broken. You have to ask the reception again. This time you have to wait in your room for personal visit from the technician to give you a remote control which function properly. It’s not a service at all. 6. Satellite channels include also channels in English, but not there. Only 1 channel in English is not something you enjoy. Conclusion: Stay away from this hotel.
Easy to check in and out, pool exceeded expectations and everything was to a high standard - would definitely recommend
Acerca del hotel
Hotel Oleander de Playa de Palma está a apenas 3 min en coche de Palma Aquarium y a otros 7 min en coche de Parque acuático Aqualand El Arenal. Tendrás un servicio de recepción las 24 horas, atención multilingüe y consigna de equipaje a tu disposición. Hay un aparcamiento sin asistencia gratuito disponible.
based on 1.143 reviews
- Hotel moderno
- Habitaciones limpias
- Las instalaciones del hotel estaban limpias
- Playa cercana
Las políticas pueden variar según el tipo de habitación y proveedor.
Opiniones de Hotel Oleander
Sitios de interés populares
- Palma Aquarium 0,9 km
- playa de Palma 1,5 km
- Golf Son Gual Mallorca 7,3 km
- Basilica de Sant Francesc 8,7 km
- Parque del Mar 8,8 km
- Museu Fundación Juan March 8,8 km
|Palma de Mallorca||2,7 km|
|San Clemente Menorca||132 km|